We are so excited about plans for the 2023/2024 year! We are honored to edify your family goals. The following is what’s needed before classes start. (This registration process is for the AFE academic program, please see our event page for Open Houses, Electives, Workshops, Activities, Summer Camps, etc.)
See below for the steps to register…
- Apply for Scholarships w/ our 2 Scholarship Organizations (for NON ESA recipients) ArizonaTuitionConnection AND TopsForKids
- Apply for or let us know you will be using ESA Funds (tuition can be paid via ESA either by semester, month or quarter, direct pay or ClassWallet)
- Decide to pay tuition personally (personally or personally procured donations) (have at least one month of tuition paid before the start of classes) Tuition for the main academic programs is $500 per month per student, Mission Phase, Junior Foundations and each elective program (and workshop) is priced differently.
- Thoughtfully go through the 8 Steps CLICK HERE
- Read the FAQs CLICK HERE
- Every family has a once a year goal planning with the local director to let us know how you desire to participate and what your intentions are for the year. Please schedule your Family Interview by emailing Arizona@afamilyedu.com
- Registration fee: $25 per family per year. (Cash, online via http://afamilyedu.com/fund, check or venmo.com/afamilyedu)
- Review your child’s developmental level goals and check off skills that your children show mastery of at home. (If you do not already have one, get this from your child’s most recent AFE teacher.)
- Review and Print a set of goals for each child. (mark the skills where they have shown mastery in the parent column)
- Add the AFE calendar to your personal calendar (or bookmark) HERE
- Get the Telegram App and then Join our Community Discussion Group HERE (Teachers will add you to your child(ren)’s separate class groups from there)
- Review the Park & Pick-up Campus Map HERE
- Print, fill out and return the Emergency Contact & Media Release form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11YBrA1DowHJ0Df93aU_2WRcWkb_KcsMQ/view?usp=sharing
- A copy of a birth certificate and either immunization record OR exemption form for each child enrolling.
- Withdrawn from previous school and requested your child’s records. If you will be applying for Tax Credit Scholarships have the school fill out this form: https://www.arizonatuitionconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2020-AZPSVF-form-fillable-with-signature.pdf
- ASAP (NOT before starting with AFE) complete your Affidavit of Intent to Private School (only needs to be done once for each child ages 6-16 years old) Private School info and form http://schoolsup.org/private-school-information *If you have already done an affidavit to homeschool, you do not need to re-do this process.
To COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
Additional NOTE for AFE Families:
You can run your own workshops or electives! AFE Families can also schedule use of our pool by making a donation to AFE and emailing Arizona@afamilyedu.com.